HFA Partners advises not for profit healthcare providers on all areas of the debt structure, including planning and executing taxable and tax-exempt financings and related financial products.
HFA Partners core advisory services include:
- IRMA Retainer
- Financing Planning & Execution
- Interest Rate Swaps
- Bond Ratings
- FIRM360 Simulator
- Continuing Disclosure
Every day, chief financial officers must make major decisions balancing risk, cost and return. For not for profit healthcare providers, nowhere is the tradeoff between these factors more evident than in the bond markets, where the consequences of incomplete information can have a profound impact on financial stability and the ability to fulfill the organization's mission:
- How can we make sure our bonds are sold on time and at the lowest possible cost?
- Will our bond terms and conditions provide flexibility going forward?
- Could a bank placement offer better terms than a traditional public bond offering?
- How is our debt issuance going to impact our ratings?
- Are we prepared to present to rating agencies?
- Does the benefit of variable rate debt outweigh the risks?
- Should we consider a swap as an alternative to "on balance sheet" fixed rate debt?
The HFA team answers these questions by combining market situational awareness with a solid understanding of the balance sheet, strategic plan, and institutional preferences.
Call (813) 347-9150 or email to discuss your specific needs with an experienced healthcare consultant.